Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Impact World Tour

Well, the fall tour is finally upon us. I'm excited and overwhelmed all at the same time. I want to thank everyone from the The Avenue for your help. I know you are as hopeful as I am that we are going to see the Lord do something wonderful in our community. We are so blessed to have this opportunity. Below is a partial list of the tour dates. I'm simply listing those closest to us. For a full listing, visit iwtusa.org.

Holmes High School - September 22-23, 7:00 PM
Wed - Island Breeze
Thur - G/X International

Salvation Army Covington - September 30, 7:00 PM
Thur - Team Xtreme

Life is going to get busy in a hurry...but in really great ways! Please be in prayer for IWT, the missionaries serving us, and all the local churches who are helping.

God bless!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment